Groups

iPhone 4 16GB on 3 - £25ppm

Just wanted to bounce this off people on here for their opinions...

Just upgraded my existing contract with 3 to get an iPhone 4 16GB with 500 mins, 5000 texts, 1GB internet for £25ppm with a £99 upfront cost for the phone.

The choker.. this is on a 36 month contract.

Is this a reasonable deal? Or should I ring back and cancel or try and re-negotiate, if so, what should I be aiming to get it down to?

5 Comments

get it down to a fiver a month and a free fudge donut every day

Seems to be a but if a long contract that, I got my iPhone 4 on a two year one and I thought that was long! The one benefit of mine is the phone is covered for the length of the contract
    Edited by: "souljacker" 12th Oct 2010

lol a 3 year contract.

depends if u like the phone really, ultimately u can get a rolling contract that gives u the same amount of minutes, texts and internet for the same monthly cost. Only difference is u get a free phone, and rolling contract u are not tied down to anyone for 3 years.

Personally i wouldn't touch a 3 year contract

Steep! three.co.uk/Pho…ans

Its only an extra £5 per month for the same deal online, but for 24 months

so £30 x 24 = £720 whereas yours is £25 x 36 = £900

You'd be better with the online one, since your an existing customer they should better the price too!

Also - topcashback pay £64.00 cashback

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies and opinions guys.

I'm thinking I might cancel the deal then and just try and buy the phone outright so I'm free to buy a SIM tariff online
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764303
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846208
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions