Groups

Iphone 4

When it's released, on PAYG.. I would recommend getting it from Apple's website, get 3% Cashback through quidco! I always thought you could only get cashback on the computers and the ipods.

After VAT and Delivery charges.. will work out around £10 cashback - better than most sites for a PAYG sale. Carphone warehouse is £5, e2save is £7.50.

14 Comments

When it's released, on PAYG.. I would recommend never ever getting it.

Just fixed that for you mate :thumbsup:

:

£10 Cashback

umm how much is this phone going to be?? likeee £1010310810810518084. I dont think 3% is going to make my bank account feel any less drained.

Steve Jobs please get off HUKD your marketing isn't welcome here :P

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8831726

Just fixed that for you mate :thumbsup:

haha, thanks :-D

Well, it kinda covers the price of the "top up" But you get the sim with wifi and what not, which will sell for £30 or so... so assuming its the same RRP as 3GS's.. the iphone 4 will be £410ish

I like the IPhone's as they don't depreciate as much as other mobiles.

DarrylJohn;8831737

haha, thanks :-DWell, it kinda covers the price of the "top up" But you … haha, thanks :-DWell, it kinda covers the price of the "top up" But you get the sim with wifi and what not, which will sell for £30 or so... so assuming its the same RRP as 3GS's.. the iphone 4 will be £410ishI like the IPhone's as they don't depreciate as much as other mobiles.

Don't know where £410 ish came from the rrp is 16GB - £449 and 32GB - £549

I did this last time with the 3GS and will do it with this one.

When can you pre-order from? Tomorrow?

chester123;8832901

I did this last time with the 3GS and will do it with this one.When can … I did this last time with the 3GS and will do it with this one.When can you pre-order from? Tomorrow?

Yeah 15th you can preorder from apple and the networks

Original Poster

ScRiVs;8832863

Don't know where £410 ish came from the rrp is 16GB - £449 and 32GB - £549

£410 came from the cashback + selling the Wifi sim on... will equate to about £40.

DarrylJohn;8833244

£410 came from the cashback + selling the Wifi sim on... will equate to … £410 came from the cashback + selling the Wifi sim on... will equate to about £40.

Be difficult to sell the sim i'd imagine, since it'll be a micro sim and no other phones use that.

will the new iphone 4 definatly come with the same sim as the 3gs

the 12 month free internet one?

DarrylJohn;8833244

£410 came from the cashback + selling the Wifi sim on... will equate to … £410 came from the cashback + selling the Wifi sim on... will equate to about £40.

fair enough lol

spritey;8833301

Be difficult to sell the sim i'd imagine, since it'll be a micro sim and … Be difficult to sell the sim i'd imagine, since it'll be a micro sim and no other phones use that.

Spritey d'you have any idea if T-mobile would swap my contract sim for a micro sim or would it be best just to chop up my own SIM?

Apparently T-Mobile aren't releasing the iPhone 4 until july Looks like i'm gonna have to buy an unlocked one off ebay! Or do you think 02 will be doing the £15 unlock thing again???

ScRiVs;8833883

Spritey d'you have any idea if T-mobile would swap my contract sim for a … Spritey d'you have any idea if T-mobile would swap my contract sim for a micro sim or would it be best just to chop up my own SIM? Apparently T-Mobile aren't releasing the iPhone 4 until july Looks like i'm gonna have to buy an unlocked one off ebay! Or do you think 02 will be doing the £15 unlock thing again???

Very unlikely that they'll be giving out micro sims on anything except iPhone 4 contracts or pay as you go sims at first, highly doubt they'll be able to swap sims in July. Probabley be 1-3 months after launch that will happen - or alternatively just cut your current sim card to fit the iPhone 4.. Isn't to difficult.

Original Poster

spritey;8834021

Very unlikely that they'll be giving out micro sims on anything except … Very unlikely that they'll be giving out micro sims on anything except iPhone 4 contracts or pay as you go sims at first, highly doubt they'll be able to swap sims in July. Probabley be 1-3 months after launch that will happen - or alternatively just cut your current sim card to fit the iPhone 4.. Isn't to difficult.

I have seen a picture with the microsim, It isn't just a microsim, its a full simcard that has teh easy snap off making it a microsim, so could still be used fully in a normal phone :thumbsup:

http://shop.o2.co.uk/new-iphone/images/simCreditCard.jpg

DarrylJohn;8834801

I have seen a picture with the microsim, It isn't just a microsim, its a … I have seen a picture with the microsim, It isn't just a microsim, its a full simcard that has teh easy snap off making it a microsim, so could still be used fully in a normal phone :thumbsup:

Well spotted!

This is what standard sims will be like very soon i'm guessing

DarrylJohn;8834801

I have seen a picture with the microsim, It isn't just a microsim, its a … I have seen a picture with the microsim, It isn't just a microsim, its a full simcard that has teh easy snap off making it a microsim, so could still be used fully in a normal phone :thumbsup:

Oh didn't realize, that looks good. Gives you the option then at least
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions