Groups

iphone 4

Hi,
    just a bit of advice
    if i go to the apple store regarding the antenna issue
    will they replace the handset for me on the spot or do i have to wait?

22 Comments

If you book a genius appointment they'll replace it straight away.

Original Poster

amazing
    Thanks a lot

you should have received a bumper case

they shouldn't do anything because all iphone 4's have the antenna "issue" so it'll be a waste of your time

Supermod

I had to book a Genius appointment as the battery life on the iPhone4 is appalling. They replaced it.

magicjay1986

I had to book a Genius appointment as the battery life on the iPhone4 is … I had to book a Genius appointment as the battery life on the iPhone4 is appalling. They replaced it.

I recieved my 4TH yes FOURTH (in 2 weeks) replacement today via applecare and the screen has a pink tint to it. I compared it to my one i was sending back to applecare and the difference was like night and day.

i think the ip4 battery life is the best i have to date on the iphones it does actually last a full day

Supermod

the porter

i think the ip4 battery life is the best i have to daet on the iphones it … i think the ip4 battery life is the best i have to daet on the iphones it does actually last a full day

I went to London on Wednesday and my battery went from 100% to 16% in the short journey. My brightness isnt full, I hardly browsed, use Google maps only a handful of times and closed all apps properly and didnt leave these running. I have pushed turned off and no notifications. I genuinely believe my 3GS had a better battery life for my needs.

magicjay1986

I went to London on Wednesday and my battery went from 100% to 16% in the … I went to London on Wednesday and my battery went from 100% to 16% in the short journey. My brightness isnt full, I hardly browsed, use Google maps only a handful of times and closed all apps properly and didnt leave these running. I have pushed turned off and no notifications. I genuinely believe my 3GS had a better battery life for my needs.

That's what my 3RD iphone 4 was like now im on my 4th i've got a pink tint. what a joke

There's always HTC guys lol you 2 are just unlucky

Supermod

the porter

There's always HTC guys lol you 2 are just unlucky

Possibly!! Although, I am so used to Apple products now I think I would struggle to adapt!

ScRiVs

I recieved my 4TH yes FOURTH (in 2 weeks) replacement today via applecare … I recieved my 4TH yes FOURTH (in 2 weeks) replacement today via applecare and the screen has a pink tint to it. I compared it to my one i was sending back to applecare and the difference was like night and day.

Have all 4 been replaced instore or by courier? If by courier do they send a replacement before you send your old one back !

Banned

ScRiVs

[I recieved my 4TH yes FOURTH (in 2 weeks) replacement today

Why not buy a phone that doesn't have so many faults and bugs? I highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy S. I know you fanboys love an apple, but surely this has turned things just a tinsey bit sour now?

HTC FTW!

Desire or HD2 (depends if you want Android or Win Mob - bearing in mind that you can dual boot both if you have Win Mob to start with )

IOS v4.1 fixes a few issues when out very soon and it does improve the signal as i have beta 3 on my iphone 4

plus if u download the iphone free case app choose your free case and that sorts the issue out as well.

Yeah my HTC Wildfire easily lasts 2 days from a full charge, and that's if i use it constantly, leave it on WiFi, 3G all the time, loads of apps running, checking Emails all day, playing games etc.

Original Poster

mugglesquop

HTC FTW!Desire or HD2 (depends if you want Android or Win Mob - bearing … HTC FTW!Desire or HD2 (depends if you want Android or Win Mob - bearing in mind that you can dual boot both if you have Win Mob to start with )

dont even talk about the hd2
    i was stuck with that fatboy for half a year and it was one of the worst phones i have ever had.

bhara

dont even talk about the hd2i was stuck with that fatboy for half a year … dont even talk about the hd2i was stuck with that fatboy for half a year and it was one of the worst phones i have ever had.

what was wrong with it?

had my Diamond 2 years now, still lasts 3 or 4 days on a charge

I was changing the cover on my iPhone 4 and a small chunk of glass came out of the top right corner. It hasn't been dropped or anything. I am gonna take it in soon I think.

I have a feeling it had something to do with the bumper case.

I was tempted to buy a new phone with my new contract today, Think ill go for a sim only simplicity and stick with my iphone 3gs

Original Poster

mugglesquop

what was wrong with it?had my Diamond 2 years now, still lasts 3 or 4 … what was wrong with it?had my Diamond 2 years now, still lasts 3 or 4 days on a charge

The phone was slower than a tortoise
    kept freezing and you could not avoid the lag
    and this happend to all the people i knew who had the hd2
    it just couldnt handle having anything stored on it
    Also syncing emails was very tedious and time consuming

bhara

The phone was slower than a tortoisekept freezing and you could not avoid … The phone was slower than a tortoisekept freezing and you could not avoid the lagand this happend to all the people i knew who had the hd2it just couldnt handle having anything stored on itAlso syncing emails was very tedious and time consuming

Xda-Developers.com (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions