Groups

iPhone 4 Box with/without accessories

Banned
    want to give my iphone as a gift to a relative so need a box for it

anyone got one?
    preferably be a 16gb, if not a 32gb
    also any accessories? charger? usb cable? headphones?

thanks

17 Comments

stolen phone?

hard to believe you have nothing apart from the phone.

defo iffy

Hi, I am in a similar situation, I have a car without keys and key chain, anyone help me out, may also require a new window.

er if it was stolen it would get blocked, i throw away my boxes all the time.

I had one but somebody stole it,

hang on where is my phone?

Oi!!

MarzBarz

er if it was stolen it would get blocked, i throw away my boxes all the … er if it was stolen it would get blocked, i throw away my boxes all the time.

Not all stolen phones get blocked.

You're a bit daft if you chuck box for small, high value electrical items really.

matt3454

Not all stolen phones get blocked.You're a bit daft if you chuck box for … Not all stolen phones get blocked.You're a bit daft if you chuck box for small, high value electrical items really.

Hmm not everyone has an intention to sell an item on. A receipt is more than enough for a lot of insurance companies.

Original Poster Banned

LOLL you guys are funny i bought it like this from the market

Banned

thedealsealer

LOLL you guys are funny i bought it like this from the market

and that proves it's not stolen how?

Original Poster Banned

how do i prove it to ya? ill post my phone to ya? you check it and then post it back to me

you can post it to me so I can check on behalf of everyone

Original Poster Banned

adam15o

you can post it to me so I can check on behalf of everyone

pm me your address mate

Banned

plenty on ebay for sale

Original Poster Banned

Zer0Cool

plenty on ebay for sale

i forgot to check ebay - cheers mate

il sell you mine

Original Poster Banned

adam786

il sell you mine

pm'd you mate
    payment sent

supermod

adam786

il sell you mine

thedealsealer

pm'd you matepayment sent

Can you please clarify via the report link exactly what the 'sale' covered - items cannot be sold in MISC and you cannot charge for the 'packaging' as it has no RRP (as highlighted in your previous locked thread thedealsealer - was it postage cost ?)

* thedealsealer - as has just been highlighted for us, your mobile trade ban would also cover any sort of mobile related accesories packaging - and you did originally list this in FS/T - I'm locking this now and you have breached the terms of your current trade ban

** adam786 thank you for clarifying further - no sale was agreed and thedealsealer has been reminded again about their current trading sanctions.

Trading Rules Revised

The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading … The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading forums it's in your interests to review. * Click here for more details.

Edited by: "sigma" 11th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions