iPhone 4 bumper case scratching phone? best iP4 case

14 replies
Found 7th Nov 2010
I have just took my bumper case off and it is scratching the steel band on my phone! Not a good design at all!

Has this happened to any of you ?

Also what is the best case please?

14 Comments

Supermod

Where exactly has it scratched? Mine is fine.

Original Poster

All the corners, just be aware of this problem mate because I have just looked at the case review on the apple site and it looks to be a common problem ... store.apple.com/uk/…NDQ

Banned

Bumper case has done the same to mine

It's because it's hard plastic all around the inside of the bumper case it really doesn't make the phone any better makes it worse

Original Poster

dj_urban

Bumper case has done the same to mine It's because it's hard plastic all … Bumper case has done the same to mine It's because it's hard plastic all around the inside of the bumper case it really doesn't make the phone any better makes it worse

Yeah it does make it worse, I have now took mine off and it is soooo much smaller and feels so much more expensive ( I can't think fo a better way of describing it sorry )

I might leave it off now and just use a leather slip case

Speck Candyshell
Switcheasy Capsule Rebel

Banned

i had the bumper, noticed the scuffs it made, then had a hardback which ended up breaking. so im just going naked for now

Original Poster

Switcheasy NUDE * sorry

Banned

I got a speck one that apple offer for free. Not sure on exact name but it has small squares on the back as the design. It has a real tight fit and doesn't damage the phone

it did the same to my last one,i have a bumper on my new one now but its covered in a bestskinever to protect it,but the bumper has lost its rigidity so i have ordered this one youtube.com/wat…l-8

Speck HD pixelskin
Great case and great protection

Incipio also do great cases
NGP Incipio is a goodun

Banned

Morale of the story - dont get an iphone!

Banned

The sgp case looks alright not sure about spending around £17 on a case tho

dj_urban

The sgp case looks alright not sure about spending around £17 on a case … The sgp case looks alright not sure about spending around £17 on a case tho

£499 on a phone £17 on a case its neither here nor there mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions