Groups
    EXPIRED

iPhone 4 Carrier Unlocking Three

I've just requested to have my phone unlocked and I was wondering how long would it take for it to be processed?

16 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

How much please, if you dont mind me asking ?

ps, I reckon about 24-48 hours

I highly doubt they would do it, as your still in contract with them. But then again sometimes phone companies err like o2.

I have just got one of these phones - I am rubbish at technical stuff but was reading up this jailbroken thing - should I get it done and do I do it myself or take it to a shop?!

Original Poster

james_lfc

How much please, if you dont mind me asking ?

£15.32
    Ah okay thanks!

They've already agreed to do it, it's only Vodafone, O2 that require you to wait 12 months I believe.

What's your baseband bossyboots? (Settings --> General --> About) should be under something like modem firmware or something (x.xx.xx)

Met-Cast

£15.32 Ah okay thanks!They've already agreed to do it, it's only … £15.32 Ah okay thanks!They've already agreed to do it, it's only Vodafone, O2 that require you to wait 12 months I believe.What's your baseband bossyboots? (Settings --> General --> About) should be under something like modem firmware or something (x.xx.xx)

Wow I felt really smart doing that lol - Modern Firmware 04.10.01

Original Poster

bossyboots

Wow I felt really smart doing that lol - Modern Firmware 04.10.01

Lool :p, You can jailbreak it I believe but no free unlocking for you yet.
    I'm guessing you are on the 4.3 firmware?

Met-Cast

Lool :p, You can jailbreak it I believe but no free unlocking for you … Lool :p, You can jailbreak it I believe but no free unlocking for you yet.I'm guessing you are on the 4.3 firmware?

I take it thats the "version" as that says 4.3. Phone is fab but really slow doing a text message now as keyboard so sensitive

Original Poster

bossyboots

I take it thats the "version" as that says 4.3. Phone is fab but really … I take it thats the "version" as that says 4.3. Phone is fab but really slow doing a text message now as keyboard so sensitive

Yeah that will be quite difficult then. It's very responsive.

Original Poster

Would I need to restore it or just connect it?

Original Poster

Still not unlocked

Original Poster

bump any ideas?

Its up to 30 days.

Original Poster

30 days? I thought they're fast with this.

Original Poster

72 hours and nothing lol

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions