Iphone 4 case recommendations please.

just got a new Iphone can anyone recommend a good case for it please?

14 Comments

I prefer the Speck cases

Original Poster

milesy29

I prefer the Speck cases

thanks i will look now.

I got one of the incase ones from apple when they were giving cases away

Original Poster

souljacker

I got one of the incase ones from apple when they were giving cases away

That offer has now finished though.

size 3 wooly sock.

Another vote for speck, avoid the fabric backed one though as it starts to fray.

bluebindy123

That offer has now finished though.

Yeah I know oO you asked for iPhone 4 case recommendations, that's what I did, you can buy these cases
Edited by: "souljacker" 20th Oct 2010

check this one out, i dont have one, but have seen one and it looks really sleek.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…OLE
Cygnett CY0084CPFRO Frost Hardshell Case for iPhone 4 - Black

Original Poster

souljacker

Yeah I know oO you asked for iPhone 4 case recommendations, that's what I … Yeah I know oO you asked for iPhone 4 case recommendations, that's what I did, you can buy these cases

They are still allowing you to claim a free case on the website so I have ordered one, thanks. Says a 2 week wait though.

Original Poster

Ungreat

http://www.getuncommon.com/

Oooh these are right up my street, I will just have to get one of these. Do you know what the postage is to UK please?

I went for the Griffin Reveal Etch fits nicely and looks good.

alot on ebay.find the 1 u like.

bluebindy123

Oooh these are right up my street, I will just have to get one of these. … Oooh these are right up my street, I will just have to get one of these. Do you know what the postage is to UK please?

Never actually used them I just did a load of research looking for a company that would do a personalized high quality image on an Iphone case that wasn't just a sticker (for a gift) and they seemed the best (left it to late to order). Postage is around twelve quid for 3-10 days international delivery I think.

If you look up getuncommon on youtube you can see people reviewing the 3gs cases.
Edited by: "Ungreat" 22nd Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions