Iphone 4 ...connecting to home internet does it charge on the mobile bill ???

Hi all,
Just after a bit of advice ...thinking of upgrading to the iphone 4 but i dont get good internet signal at home through the network ...will i be able to connect to my home broadband and use the iphone through that without it affecting my mobile bill ?
silly i know but i have no idea about stuff like this LOL
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!

8 Comments

If you connect to your bb via wifi then you won't get charged

If you have Wifi and connect to your home network you will be using that so no charge from your carrier, the iPhone will always try and connect to a Wifi network as its quicker!

u can connect it to your internet broadband through wifi and it wont affect your mobile bill.

Original Poster

Thank you so much guys I just wanted to be sure ....hope you all have a great weekend

Banned

Did you bother to either Google this first or read the product desripition of where you brought it from?

Original Poster

Xenu

Did you bother to either Google this first or read the product … Did you bother to either Google this first or read the product desripition of where you brought it from?

No cos i have not bought it yet if you see above ^^^^ ....and yes i did google it but couldnt find anything ...and i knew that the lovely guys on here would help me !!!!

as above phone will seek wifi first being fastest option, no billing to your account thru the phone for this

if you connect using wi-fi you will not be charged with any phone as its using your 'home broadband', you will need a wireless connection and wireless router though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764074
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846108
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2132

See more discussions