Groups

iPhone 4 - Data Amount

Should I go with 500mb or 1GB how many websites can I view with each it's an extra £50 up front cost and no extra a month for the 1GB of internet. I use it occassionly but can use it a lot on occasions

11 Comments

i surf a lot and download emails a lot. i dont youtube very often, ive never hit 500mb of useage

pontprennau

i surf a lot and download emails a lot. i dont youtube very often, ive … i surf a lot and download emails a lot. i dont youtube very often, ive never hit 500mb of useage

same here dont forget free hot spots dependant on your ISP / phone provider

500mb should be fine

Stay off YouTube and tvcatchup and you'll be fine with 500mb

As the other contributers state, as long as you don't stream anything or do any large downloads you'll be just fine with 500mb

Does anyone know how much the usage of internet radio is? roughly.

MarzBarz

Does anyone know how much the usage of internet radio is? roughly.

Depends what the bit rate is? At 128kbps about 64 sec per mb, 192kbps 43 sec per mb and 256kbps, you guessed it.......approx 32 sec!

I think BBC stations use 128kbps on normal quailty and 80kbps on low quality.

Unless you stream music over 3g for hours every day you should be fine with 500mb - just dont download apps over 3g do it via wifi

Why you buying a iphone 4 now ?? Iphone 5 is out in a few months !!

streaming radio raped my usage, like an hour was 200mb

Original Poster

Because I wont be able to afford the stupidly high up front cost for the iPhone 5.

1pswich

Because I wont be able to afford the stupidly high up front cost for the … Because I wont be able to afford the stupidly high up front cost for the iPhone 5.

The iphone 4 upfront cost was only like £49 - the iphone 4 contracts are no different atm - if you want that wait until I5 release - be a fool to buy it now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions