Groups

IPHONE 4 HELP

Banned
    can i use my normal sim card in iphone 4. if not how can i use the same number on iphone 4.
    thanks for helping

8 Comments

call your mobile operator tell them you switched phones and need a micro sim they'll send you one, same number etc etc

Or you could buy a sim card cutter, if you have a normal size sim card, or cut it by hand but you have to careful not to cut the contacts

I have cut a few sim cards down to micro sim size, but the easiest way is to either pop into your closest network provider store and they'll give you a sim there and then, you can phone them too and they send it out to you, arrives in a day or two....

You can use the micro sim->normal sim adapter as a template to cut your existing sim down to size, don't worry about cutting some of the outer metal contacts. Plenty of guides on the interwebs

I got an iphone 4 this week and its just brilliant. Downloaded some apps including the one that records you if you sleep talk or snore! Forgot to activate it last night but definitely going to tonight as my husband back on nightshift so its just me in bed lol

They're easy enough to cut down with a decent pair of scissors. You could always practice with an old or free sim first.

bossyboots

I got an iphone 4 this week and its just brilliant. Downloaded some apps … I got an iphone 4 this week and its just brilliant. Downloaded some apps including the one that records you if you sleep talk or snore! Forgot to activate it last night but definitely going to tonight as my husband back on nightshift so its just me in bed lol

I've got that, I found out that I mumble a load of rubbish in my sleep haha

bossyboots I got an iphone 4 this week and its just brilliant. Downloaded … bossyboots I got an iphone 4 this week and its just brilliant. Downloaded some apps including the one that records you if you sleep talk or snore! Forgot to activate it last night but definitely going to tonight as my husband back on nightshift so its just me in bed lol

yeah right, vibrate mode will be on tonight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions