EXPIRED

Iphone 4 in white?

Banned
As above when is it out does anyone know? O2 will let me buy out my BB bold contract until the end of the month.

After moaning that my hubby is an apple fanboy, I am kind of eating my words I really like the ip4 and want one, well just because I can.

Wondering whether to plump for black or if I'll have a chance to choose white.

I would say rep for help but................

4 Comments

Delayed

June 23, 2010Statement by Apple on White iPhone 4White models of Apple’s n … June 23, 2010Statement by Apple on White iPhone 4White models of Apple’s new iPhone® 4 have proven more challenging to manufacture than expected, and as a result they will not be available until the second half of July. The availability of the more popular iPhone 4 black models is not affected. Press Contacts:Natalie [email protected](408) 862-0565Natalie [email protected](408) 974-6877NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information visit Apple’s PR website, or call Apple's Media Helpline at (408) 974-2042.Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, Mac OS, Macintosh and iPhone are trademarks of Apple. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Hi Tinks as above just had a word with a friend who works for O2 and he says that the thought is for end of July start of August

The like and rep is quite much similar.

Yeah - join the Apple club Tinks...before you know it you'll be schooling your newborn with Apps!!!

...although I'd personally never let a kiddie's sticky fingers go anywhere NEAR my Apple gear!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions