Found 24th Dec 2010
hi. im looking at buying the iphone 4 on a contract with o2 in the next few days and would like to take out insurance on the phone. can any1give some recommendations for insurance please?

iv had a look on lloyds website and insurance will cost £7.50 whereas barclays is £5.... any suggestions please???

thanks

10 Comments

Put it on your home insurance?

I just upgraded my Barclays account which costs 5 pounds a month and includes mobile phone insurance plus other products like extended warranties, card protection etc...

The excess was just 25 pounds as well (unless you claim twice in a year where it goes up to 50)
Edited by: "redted1977" 24th Dec 2010

Original Poster

i dont have a barclays account but by the looks of things, it seems like a good idea to do so right???
Edited by: "cocoiffy" 24th Dec 2010

cocoiffy

i dont have a barclays account but by the looks of things, it seems like … i dont have a barclays account but by the looks of things, it seems like a good idea to do so right???

By the looks of it? You either do or you dont lol

I have insurance for my iPhone 4 through Barclays too for £5 a month. Probabily one of the cheapest out there with only £25 excess.

Made a claim on my old 3g when I lost it and they sent a brand new replacement too within a week

Original Poster

greenmachine12

By the looks of it? You either do or you dont lol

dude, read it properly.....

Original Poster

MRC

I have insurance for my iPhone 4 through Barclays too for £5 a month. … I have insurance for my iPhone 4 through Barclays too for £5 a month. Probabily one of the cheapest out there with only £25 excess.Made a claim on my old 3g when I lost it and they sent a brand new replacement too within a week

thanks for that

cocoiffy

dude, read it properly.....

How have i not read it properly?

i dont have a barclays account but by the looks of things,

"By the looks of things" You either do or you dont.

Natwest do a similar scheme.

Quite a few of my mates have contents insurance from barclays, apparently it's meant to be good, pfffff.... people would think I'm a barclays sales rep on commission
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Paw patrol sea patroller33
    2. 48 hour working time directive710
    3. Spotify family11
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options54

See more discussions