Groups

IPHONE 4 ON 3 NETWORK

hi everyone im seeking your advice i have come to an end with my 3 contract when i rung them they have offered me a iphone 4 32gb handset cost £100 and then they will put me on 2000 mins xnetwork, 5000 texts, 5000 3 to 3 mins, 1 gb internet and 150 picture messages for £33 per month including vat. is this a good deal? and has anyone seen anything better? thanks in advance

3 Comments

That sounds like a pretty standard price point for the iphone 4..... 35/month and pay something for the phone. With other networks, you'd get less minutes and have to pay more upfront for the phone so I think its a good deal!
    But, cheapest will always be buying it off ebay or sim free and getting an o2 or voda sim only deal with cashback (when available)
    Hope that helps!

i hate when the companies do this knowing that the majority of people would never use 2000 mins, 5000 texts, + 5000 own network minutes ! they take away the only thing that prob would be used the most and thats the internet ! all bloody rip offs !

1gb limit
    iPhone uses a lot of Internet
    I am on three unlimited Internet and i do check emails a lot and like in the second week of the month I get txts saying you have reached your allowance under xyz policy etc but they can't charge me if i go over as it's unlimited you might want to check what your extra going over charge would be because it could rack up with costs if you don't keep a close eye
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions