Groups

iPhone 4 PAYG

Has anyone actually seen a PAYG iPhone 4 available anywhere? I see them on the tesco site but always not actually available! I can't get a contract due to having all my details stolen and my credit history battered by c*nts.

Cheers

4 Comments

If you can wait a month or two, the price's on ebay will be below £450 for them. As for now, I highly doubt you can get hold of some PAYG as people are paying £600+ on e.B.a.y for the 16GB version.

It's not on PAYG yet. Apple were selling sim free but they've sold out now. I looked on eBay yesterday and 16gb's were going for £850!!!! You'll have to wait a few months or get a white one from Apple when they go on sale in July, but you will have to pre-order.

Off topic, but having your details stolen doesn't have to affect your credit rating. You need to contact Experian and Equifax and tell them to remove any searches on your file which were fraudulent (which should be backed up by a Crime Ref number).

Original Poster

Yeah they say they sorted it but I can't get credit so obviously they didnt lol After all the bull people gave about release day PAYG aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1724
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826355
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767243

See more discussions