IPHONE 4 PRE ORDER ON VODAPHONE @ PHONES4U

IPOHNE 4 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FROM PHONE4U

I KNOW ITS NOT A DEAL BUT SOME MAY LIKE THE HEADS UP!

11 Comments

Not a deal and your caps lock key appears to be broken.....

Original Poster

ERMMMMM oh yeah didnt notice that i'd left it on!!!!!!! silly me!!! must remember not to do it again!

Well done for stating what i had put in the body of the post!

toffee31;8912740

ERMMMMM oh yeah didnt notice that i'd left it on!!!!!!! silly me!!! must … ERMMMMM oh yeah didnt notice that i'd left it on!!!!!!! silly me!!! must remember not to do it again!Well done for stating what i had put in the body of the post!

So if you even admit yourself it's not a deal then why post it in 'Deals' :roll:

Yeah, not a deal so don't post it in deals.

Blimey, no wonder the majority of the public stared blankly and dribbled a little at the budget if they're all like this guy.

"Right, go out and get us some fish. We're starving here."

"Right, will do!"

*Time passes*

"Now, I know it's not a fish....but I've found a trumpet."

Original Poster

Uridium;8912757

So if you even admit yourself it's not a deal then why post it in 'Deals' … So if you even admit yourself it's not a deal then why post it in 'Deals' :roll:

Maybe to get maximum exposure.... i strive on it!

Original Poster

Kaje;8912765

Yeah, not a deal so don't post it in deals.Blimey, no wonder the majority … Yeah, not a deal so don't post it in deals.Blimey, no wonder the majority of the public stared blankly and dribbled a little at the budget if they're all like this guy.

my god! bring back corporal punishment.... i have posted something in the wrong place......:whistling:

toffee31;8912773

Maybe to get maximum exposure.... i strive on it!

So you're the guy with the long black trench coat in that Crimewatch appeal?

toffee31;8912782

my god! bring back corporal punishment.... i have posted something in the … my god! bring back corporal punishment.... i have posted something in the wrong place......:whistling:

Capital punishment would be better.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

harsh crowd people...... its a wonder anyone ever posts on here!

Give the op a break people, shouldnt really be in deals, but its just a heads up!

supermod

I KNOW ITS NOT A DEAL BUT SOME MAY LIKE THE HEADS UP!

Moved to MISC as its a 'heads up' rather than a deal and the cold deal temp was unfortunately reflecting that , thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions