Found 16th Jun 2010
When can you preorder the iphone?

And which network will be offering unlimited date or are all them capped now like o2 ?

Daniel

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
18 Comments

All are capped AFAIK apart from 3 ???

Three's been capped on everything for as far as i remember.

Unlimited data with 3 is 1GB.

Original Poster

t0mm;8847897

Three's been capped on everything for as far as i remember.Unlimited data … Three's been capped on everything for as far as i remember.Unlimited data with 3 is 1GB.

is 1gb enough though i dont use mobile net atm - would be downloading apps on the go and listening to spotify youtube etc

Original Poster

Guess the only option is a payg simplicity but you need a micro sim version i guess

1GB will be fine tbh.

dandoc2;8847900

is 1gb enough though i dont use mobile net atm - would be downloading … is 1gb enough though i dont use mobile net atm - would be downloading apps on the go and listening to spotify youtube etc

i download the odd app on the go, but its so much quicker doing it via the wifi at home, all the rest wont mount up to 500mb, unless you stream iphone catchup tv or something constantly for a month i doubt many people will go over that

Original Poster

t0mm;8847913

1GB will be fine tbh.

Suppose unless your tethering

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;8847914

i download the odd app on the go, but its so much quicker doing it via … i download the odd app on the go, but its so much quicker doing it via the wifi at home, all the rest wont mount up to 500mb, unless you stream iphone catchup tv or something constantly for a month i doubt many people will go over that

Yeh suppose

What if you go over do they charge or reduce your bandwidth fair usage etc ?

dandoc2;8847916

Yeh suppose What if you go over do they charge or reduce your bandwidth … Yeh suppose What if you go over do they charge or reduce your bandwidth fair usage etc ?

bet its the usual £1 a meg lol, nah cant be, seen talk that its only £5 for another 500mb bolt on

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;8847918

bet its the usual £1 a meg lol, nah cant be, seen talk that its only £5 f … bet its the usual £1 a meg lol, nah cant be, seen talk that its only £5 for another 500mb bolt on

Might have to just buy the iphone and then stick in a paym sim with ultd net

dandoc2;8847922

Might have to just buy the iphone and then stick in a paym sim with ultd … Might have to just buy the iphone and then stick in a paym sim with ultd net

the current iphone sims wont work, need a micro sim ennit

tbh you're not sposed to be tethering anyway without a tether bundle, i know people ignore this and so do i, but i can see their point, most ive used is 200mb without tether and thats with everyday use.

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;8847927

the current iphone sims wont work, need a micro sim ennit

cant you just cut one up :thumbsup:

dandoc2;8847932

cant you just cut one up :thumbsup:

lol i really wouldnt know,

Pre-orders were supposed to come up today, but late as usual. I suppose with so many more companies getting the phone this time round may push the price a bit, But really really doubt it. And even if 3 were unlimited data, whats the point if you can barely get access. lol

you can easily cut your full size sim into a micro sim. Its the same technology. There's guides all over the net.

Well, you won't be able to get an iPhone 4 from an apple store or apple direct for launch day now as they've sold out (Though, they'll have the odd unit unreserved between now and the 24th in stores), so your only option is to wait for carriers to announce tariffs and get it from them.

All carriers, apart from o2, will be doing preorders. Likely part of o2's "We could probably do with loosing a few of the hardcore iPhone users from our network" idea they seem to be pursuing :P

Original Poster

razord;8848130

Well, you won't be able to get an iPhone 4 from an apple store or apple … Well, you won't be able to get an iPhone 4 from an apple store or apple direct for launch day now as they've sold out (Though, they'll have the odd unit unreserved between now and the 24th in stores), so your only option is to wait for carriers to announce tariffs and get it from them.All carriers, apart from o2, will be doing preorders. Likely part of o2's "We could probably do with loosing a few of the hardcore iPhone users from our network" idea they seem to be pursuing :P

Thought that was just usa sold out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?55
    2. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G68
    3. Toyota verso camera22
    4. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022

See more discussions