Groups

iphone 4 problem?

Banned
    had my iphone for around 4 weeks now and had it on vodaphone....but all of today its been saying i have no service??
    what is wrong with it???

15 Comments

Where did you get it from?

Original Poster Banned

vodaphone mate....been in vodaphone today and i showed it them and they didnt have a clue...they took the sim out and put it back in and then it was ok for about an hour...but now its no service???

do a full restore via itunes,

jasonsowden

do a full restore via itunes,

i agree, a full restore should work, if it doesnt, back it up via itunes, then go to apple shop, they'll eschange it

Original Poster Banned

could the phone of been blocked somehow??

Original Poster Banned

anyone??

Go to Vodafone and get a new micro sim as your might be corrupt.
    Have you done the restore via itunes?
    Have you paid your bill?!?

Original Poster Banned

got a new sim...and my plan is on direct debit....and have tryed resetting through the handset and nothing

Just one last question.......have you just tried powering it off then on again??

You need to take it back to Vodafone and make it there problem. Somethings very wrong with your phone!

try switching 3g off and see if it picks up a different carrier signal
    let me know what happens!
    If I switch on 3g on my 3gs, the carrier signal drops.
    Had the no service yesterday too... fault in both pphones maybe?

Original Poster Banned

NEXT TO THE NO SERVICE LETTERING I GET AN (E) AND THATS IT I TURN 3G OF AND IT STILL SAYS NO SERVICE

time to take it back to the shop, it's under a year manufacturers guarantee anyway,

what's the point of a phone if you can't even get a service, take it back don't mess around with it too much.

pokemon1988

NEXT TO THE NO SERVICE LETTERING I GET AN (E) AND THATS IT I TURN 3G OF … NEXT TO THE NO SERVICE LETTERING I GET AN (E) AND THATS IT I TURN 3G OF AND IT STILL SAYS NO SERVICE

easy on the caps :P

kirajai is right.. take it back. there was a carrier signal update that came out recently .. maybe thats screwed it up... hope not! I did the upgrade on my phone yesterday.

good luck

Banned

Are you holding it correctly? You probably need one of those bumpers that Apple have generously agreed to give away rather than a recall for their faulty phones.

Original Poster Banned

got to send it off to apple....lol my frist apple item other than an ipod touch....had it under a month hardly any use and it fails........anyone want to buy an iphone when i get it back???
    iphone failz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767479
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1830
      3. One thing you've forgotten1214
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886405

See more discussions