Groups

Iphone 4 questions

A few Iphone 4 questions please.

Where are your video calls taken from, current minutes or do they cost?

If I have a non Iphone tarrif as I currently do with my 3G iphone can I use all services on phone except the visual voice mail?

5 Comments

Video Calls switch to Wi-Fi the moment they're established, so nope. Minutes end the moment the video begins, and they're free.

So long as your tariff has data enabled, then yup - all features will work

Video calls are over wifi and have nothing to do with any minutes.

As long as you have a big data bundle you should be fine, if not you'll get a big bill at the end of the first month.

Original Poster

Yes I currently have unlimited data etc so thinking of just buying the Iphone 4 and using my current tarrif.

Thanks

nwressell;8921898

Yes I currently have unlimited data etc so thinking of just buying the … Yes I currently have unlimited data etc so thinking of just buying the Iphone 4 and using my current tarrif.Thanks

Bare in mind you'll need a micro sim or have to cut up the one you have now.

Original Poster

razord;8921877

Video Calls switch to Wi-Fi the moment they're established, so nope. … Video Calls switch to Wi-Fi the moment they're established, so nope. Minutes end the moment the video begins, and they're free.So long as your tariff has data enabled, then yup - all features will work

steve1221;8921889

Video calls are over wifi and have nothing to do with any minutes.As long … Video calls are over wifi and have nothing to do with any minutes.As long as you have a big data bundle you should be fine, if not you'll get a big bill at the end of the first month.

steve1221;8921910

Bare in mind you'll need a micro sim or have to cut up the one you have … Bare in mind you'll need a micro sim or have to cut up the one you have now.

Oh yer I forgot about that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492108
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions