iPhone 4 - Signal Issue - Proof it's an iOS 4 issue

9 replies
Found 26th Jun 2010
Video showing 3.0 vs iOS 4 and the signal issue on a iPhone 3GS..

All phones will be affected by your hand, but this clearly shows it's iOS 4 which is making this far far far worse.

So seems to be a combined issue of iOS 4 and the antenna, which hopefully should be fixed with a software update

See video below

9 Comments

dont get all the fuss personally-daughter hasnt had ONE dropped call and she is on the phone all the time!

Original Poster

barky;8921920

dont get all the fuss personally-daughter hasnt had ONE dropped call and … dont get all the fuss personally-daughter hasnt had ONE dropped call and she is on the phone all the time!

All phones get it, Nokia and Nexus One vids kicking about with it occurring.. It's just the problem is, iOS 4 is making it drop allot quicker than 3.0.

I haven't had any dropped calls either (been great for me), but it's clearly still a problem for some.

My desire doesn't have OS problems....

How is far far worse to be a OS problem? Surely it would be easier to rectify if that was the case?!

Banned

now i can finally sleep tonight

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8921985

How is far far worse to be a OS problem? Surely it would be easier to … How is far far worse to be a OS problem? Surely it would be easier to rectify if that was the case?!

It's not that it's far worse "because it's the OS" - it's that "iOS 4 is making it far worse" over 3.0.. So yeah i agree, should be fixable to a degree

If you pay stupid amounts of money for geeky phones, You should expect them to work better than the rest.

My phone never drops signal from full to zero, I can only get it to lose one bar, And it does virtually everything an iPhone can do for probably 5% of the cost.

So what's this phone that can do "virtually everything an iPhone can" for £25? Sounds fantastic.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244876
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322831
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35149

See more discussions