Iphone 4, which network, help

4 replies
Found 6th Jun 2011
Hi, I have an iphone 4 which is jailbroken and I was wondering if there is anyway I could find out what network it was originally on without restoring to factory settings. The person I bought it of said they were not sure. Any help, appreciated

4 Comments

As your baseband is highly likely to have been changed I very much doubt it, If you restore it via itunes it's likely to brick it, Although you should be able to restore it it via unofficial channels.

If the baseband has changed to 6.15 then you'll have to pray that they can make a baseband downgrader so you can restore it.

"Having this baseband version also prevents you to do full restore on iTunes as it does not recognize this baseband on an iPhone. Users are forced to make custom firmware every time they need to do a full restore."
Edited by: ".MUFC." 7th Jun 2011

Original Poster

thanks for reply. i have had it since end of august and have not connected it to itunes due to the fear of it getting restored. i guess i should leave it as it is to avoid problems

Original Poster

bump 1

Original Poster

bump 2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017

See more discussions