Groups

iPhone 4G Rumours.

Any popular rumours people have heard about the new iPhone.

Any proof or sources that suggest that there will actually be one and when?

17 Comments

Original Poster

I'll get us started.

5 MP Camera?

iPopular iSheep

It will be a RIP-Off (no rumour, FACT!)

yep there's supposed to be one in the pipeline,
    my lad was telling me.

poss release this year...prob release april 2011

Video calling (1.3MP camera on front)
    Slightly larger screen
    1GHz processor
    (AM)OLED display

it will have a built in fridge

Banned

it wont make phone calls, and the back will be cracked even before you own it, but they wont fix it

Original Poster

jubbyme;8205114

it wont make phone calls, and the back will be cracked even before you … it wont make phone calls, and the back will be cracked even before you own it, but they wont fix it

I had my cracked back replaced

5mp camera
    touch charging
    removable battery
    multi tasking

JaYy_dOg;8205130

http://www.gaj-it.com/15846/iphone-4g-release-date-proposed-for-april-2011-as-4g-chip-wont-be-ready/

Thats about 4th gen wireless tech, not 4th gen iphone model. We will still get a 4th generation iphone this june.

Original Poster

matt3454;8205181

Thats about 4th gen wireless tech, not 4th gen iphone model. We will … Thats about 4th gen wireless tech, not 4th gen iphone model. We will still get a 4th generation iphone this june.

Good point buddy. Fingers crossed for a new gen iphone.

Banned

localboy;8205166

5mp cameratouch chargingremovable batterymulti tasking

removable battery ? :giggle:

Original Poster

Any more?...

Every touchscreen available thing will be implemented somehow so they can (attempt to) sue the pants off every company who uses a rival and probably better system.

Isn't it funny, how the wishes that are in this thread for the new iPhone, already exist in many other phones.

Banned

For those who don't like iPhones I have made the following post for you. Please feel free to use it.

This post is me saying I do not like anything that Apple do because I am "edgy" and "underground" Anyone who likes the iPod / iPhone is merely a sheep and needs to "wise up" to the much better hardware out there at a fraction of the price.

In fact, I am so underground that I don't use a mobile. My friends and I talk to each other in person becuase WE HAVE LIVES (when we aren't playing D&D or LARPing)

Also, the iPhone doesn't have FLASH! Haaafle rofflmoa wutuf! LOL! I can't believe you people are using something that doesn't have Flash. GET WITH IT FOOLS!

And what about multi-tasking??HA HA! Idiots!

I don't need an iPod because I still listen to everything on vinyl or casettes because everyone knows it sounds better.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767177
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions