Groups

iPhone 5 on ios 6.1.4

checked on ebay and gumtree anyone know where i could purchase one? thanks in advanced

16 Comments

iOS 6?

You can downgrade to ios6

You can't downgrade and also once you reset the device it will force an upgrade to the latest supported ios

Original Poster

puddles9999

iOS 6?

​yeah miss it.

dush_yant

You can't downgrade and also once you reset the device it will force an … You can't downgrade and also once you reset the device it will force an upgrade to the latest supported ios

You can

machomansavage

​yeah miss it.

Ok?

you can actually downgrade to iOS 6 but don't connect to iTunes and you will ok.

Original Poster

what using beehind?

Original Poster

puddles9999

Ok?

​whats the problem? google it, watch you tube. many people miss it. ios 7 onwards looks flat and soulless like android

machomansavage

​whats the problem? google it, watch you tube. many people miss it. ios 7 … ​whats the problem? google it, watch you tube. many people miss it. ios 7 onwards looks flat and soulless like android

You'll hardly be able to use any apps.

machomansavage

​whats the problem? google it, watch you tube. many people miss it. ios 7 … ​whats the problem? google it, watch you tube. many people miss it. ios 7 onwards looks flat and soulless like android

​how's android soulless lol? you can make it look however you want

Original Poster

tomhood98

​how's android soulless lol? you can make it look however you want

not getting into​ a "your dad bigger than mine" argument everyone has an opinion... i hate andorid. just as u dislike ios. just want a answer. can u make android look like ios 6?
    Edited by: "machomansavage" 5th May

machomansavage

not getting into​ a "your dad bigger than mine" argument everyone has an o … not getting into​ a "your dad bigger than mine" argument everyone has an opinion... i hate andorid. just as u dislike ios. just want a answer. can u make android look like ios 6?

​Of course you can make android look however you want. Also if you didn't want to get into anything why mention it?

Original Poster

stevvie

Of course you can make android look however you want. Also if you didn't … Of course you can make android look however you want. Also if you didn't want to get into anything why mention it?

The question was do u know where i can buy a iphone 5 on 614? that simple! yes or no?

machomansavage

not getting into a "your dad bigger than mine" argument everyone has an … not getting into a "your dad bigger than mine" argument everyone has an opinion... i hate andorid. just as u dislike ios. just want a answer. can u make android look like ios 6?

you could root and flash a rom that looks like it, or you could just download a launcher from the play store

Original Poster

tomhood98

you could root and flash a rom that looks like it, or you could just … you could root and flash a rom that looks like it, or you could just download a launcher from the play store

​thanks Tom any suggestions on how i would do this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions