Iphone 5c. Picture Recovery

7 replies
Found 27th Oct 2016
My girlfriend has an Iphone 5c. We are currently trying to recover images from the device. The problem is the phone had a pin lock. We know the code but the touch screen has stopped working. Is there any way to recover the images without replacing the screen?
Thanks

1. Ask
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPhone
7 Comments

You could back the phone up on iTunes by plugging it in to a computer via USB no touch screen required.After backing the phone up you could then download the backup on another usable Iphone this way all pictures will be downloaded to the new phone

You could try a USB female adapter cable and a standard USB keyboard to unlock the screen, also I haven't actually tried that myself before.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 27th Oct 2016

Original Poster

faah1

You could back the phone up on iTunes by plugging it in to a computer via … You could back the phone up on iTunes by plugging it in to a computer via USB no touch screen required.After backing the phone up you could then download the backup on another usable Iphone this way all pictures will be downloaded to the new phone

​Thanks but I've already tried iTunes. the phone won't connect because of the pin lock

Original Poster

it's a pin screen lock that's causing the issue

You could also check iCloud.com, to see if you have the pictures in question synced to it.

Connect to pc on iTunes or sign in to icloud on pc and recover pictures.

You could try third-party software like this, but I am not sure how reputable or effective they will be.

imobie.com/pho…se/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57578
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions