iPhone 5s or above wanted - anyone spotted decent deal please?

5 replies
Found 24th Nov 2016
iPhone 5s or above wanted - anyone spotted decent deal please?

5 Comments

I think Argos are selling this model for £159.99. Try having a search for - iPhone Argos and see if it's still there

Yes good deal £157.99 on HUSHHUSH All colurs too !!

Bt website are doing black friday deals on iPhone 5s and above. If you are a Bt broadband user you get an extra 5 pounds off the contract a month.you also get a 150 pound amazon voucher. If you use quidco which I highly recommend you also get money back.

I bought a iPhone 5s 16gb for my daughters Christmas last night. It's 12 pounds a month with 500mb unlimited texts and I think it was 1000 minutes. I got 77 pounds back from quidco and 150 amazon vouCher. In total the phone cost me 66 pounds or there abouts. Highly recommended it for kids. My daughter only wants it to what's app and play all movie maker game. The link is on here somewhere.

If you want to go up to the SE or 6S, then Apple have got a Black Friday event on tomorrow. Appreciate they're a step up in cost from the 5S, but they might be a good price tomorrow.

That said £160 from Argos is a good price for the 5S
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition48392
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions