iPhone 6 16GB on eBay MI Genie

6 replies
Found 10th Dec 2014
Hi all,

I posted a deal the other day which was subsequently removed for some reason (none given!) for an iphone 6 16gb from mi genie on ebay, brand new unlocked etc for £469.99. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them and if there is anything I need to look out for when buying one other than from apple. Its obviously a lot cheaper than buying one direct from Apple but some help would be appreciated before I press the buy it now button.

CHeers,

Lee

6 Comments

Original Poster

Nobody have any experience with them?

leroy_owen

Nobody have any experience with them?

Just check past feedback, is it related to selling iphones?

Just make sure you're covered through Paypal and go for it if you want one.
Make sure it's got warrenty over here though.

Banned

Meh, I'd feel funny buying something costing more than twenty or thirty quid via ebay, if I don't have the option to pay on collection in person.
Just saying.

Banned

I have actually looked at their Ebay deal myself as after one for one of my sons Christmas presents, they seem legit and although I would rather collect they are way too far me to collect and I am happy with Ebay / Paypal protection as they have not let me down up until now and this saves about £70 so may just go for it in the next day or so.

Banned

Scam! they have taken £300 of my money and from hundreds of other people. i am getting a refund through paypal but avoid at all cost. paypal have been flooded with cases of items not received from mi genie.

The company ceased trading after taking everyone's money luckily I got a refund
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…66

See more discussions