iPhone 6 64GB EE Upgrade (loyalty discount)

Found 22nd Sep 2014
I think this is the appropriate section to post this.

Upgraded to an iPhone 6 64GB Silver today through EE. Despite being told in store that I wouldn't get to keep my loyalty bonus, and the cost of the handset being £199.99 online, I thought I'd call to upgrade.

I was told on the phone that I was able to keep the 10% discount, which made the tariff £36.89 rather than £40.99 for 2GB internet, unlimited mins and texts.

Also, I got the handset for £179.99 rather than £199.99... But I think this is available to everyone who calls.

Just thought I'd make people aware of this and not to accept the prices you my be given in store.

Happy trolling android users.
Community Updates
9 Comments
I am an android user but I have a serious question. Did the new iPhones get saphire screens? I saw a drop test on youtube and they smashed just like any other phone.

Only down side is when my sony phone smashes (3 times this year) it stops working where as the iPhones carried on working with a smashed screen
sparx1981

I am an android user but I have a serious question. Did the new iPhones … I am an android user but I have a serious question. Did the new iPhones get saphire screens? I saw a drop test on youtube and they smashed just like any other phone.Only down side is when my sony phone smashes (3 times this year) it stops working where as the iPhones carried on working with a smashed screen

No sapphire screen on either model.
Is it a 24 month contract?
sparx1981

I am an android user but I have a serious question. Did the new iPhones … I am an android user but I have a serious question. Did the new iPhones get saphire screens? I saw a drop test on youtube and they smashed just like any other phone.Only down side is when my sony phone smashes (3 times this year) it stops working where as the iPhones carried on working with a smashed screen

What the hell is wrong with you, do you only have one finger on each hand?
how much was your loyalty discount mate?
what contract did you have before, was the last contract with a handset?

also just to let you know, you can share them mins and text and data by calling up ee and asking them for a shared sim linked to your contact, normal cost is £12or £12.99 but their doing it for 6 pounds extra, you should of asked them when you go your contact out as its £5 at the time you get your contact, its £1 but every little helps

Edited by: "kilo12kc" 22nd Sep 2014
default12

Yep, 24 month contract.

kilo12kc

how much was your loyalty discount mate?what contract did you have … how much was your loyalty discount mate?what contract did you have before, was the last contract with a handset?also just to let you know, you can share them mins and text and data by calling up ee and asking them for a shared sim linked to your contact, normal cost is £12or £12.99 but their doing it for 6 pounds extra, you should of asked them when you go your contact out as its £5 at the time you get your contact, its £1 but every little helps

I was paying £36 p/m before for an iPhone 5 on Unlimited mins/texts and 2GB data.

I was getting a 10% loyalty discount for upgrading so I have kept that on my contract despite the store telling me I couldn't do so.

Ordered today and have just had a text to expect delivery tomorrow!
default12

kilo12kc

how much was your loyalty discount mate?what contract did you have … how much was your loyalty discount mate?what contract did you have before, was the last contract with a handset?also just to let you know, you can share them mins and text and data by calling up ee and asking them for a shared sim linked to your contact, normal cost is £12or £12.99 but their doing it for 6 pounds extra, you should of asked them when you go your contact out as its £5 at the time you get your contact, its £1 but every little helps

did you speak to upgrade team?
The store are run separately to the online or telephone guys, they have their own offers and systems. So they may not offer the discount transfer...
kilo12kc

did you speak to upgrade team?

I did.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants