iPhone 6 charging cable recommendation

Found 3rd Jan
I am looking for a good fast iPhone 6 charging cable. Bought one a few months ago worked for a while now it’s rubbish. Anyone recommend a decent one at a reasonable price please.

Thanks.
Community Updates
AskAppleElectronicsPhones
11 Comments
With cables you are always best going for original ones. Cheap cables last no time and worse still can cause damage to your device.
windym5 m ago

With cables you are always best going for original ones. Cheap cables …With cables you are always best going for original ones. Cheap cables last no time and worse still can cause damage to your device.

Bought my last one which said “genuine ” for the Car. Now it does not charge at all. Don’t want to pay £25 for a piece of wire from Apple.
windym8 m ago

With cables you are always best going for original ones. Cheap cables …With cables you are always best going for original ones. Cheap cables last no time and worse still can cause damage to your device.

Disagree, Genuine lightning cables are crap, Anker cables are superior.
Anker 2meter one
anker iphone cable off amazon. Anker are positioning themselves as the number one for phone accessories (arguably]
.MUFC.14 m ago

Disagree, Genuine lightning cables are crap, Anker cables are superior.

I disagree.
sydney87118 m ago

Bought my last one which said “genuine ” for the Car. Now it does not cha …Bought my last one which said “genuine ” for the Car. Now it does not charge at all. Don’t want to pay £25 for a piece of wire from Apple.

You bought one that "said genuine". Perhaps buy a genuine one that is genuine and doesn't need to say what it is.
I normally go for Amazon - had a couple of the Anker cables fail (though they were replaced without any bother).

These here do the job for me.
We have 4 Anker cables in our household and an Amazon one, all are superb.
deleted1597344
Don’t waste your time or money on genuine cables, Anker are much superior and cheaper.
Thanks guys I’ll look into Anker cables.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants