Iphone 6 to which handset?

Found 25th Sep 2017
As an iphone 6 user ready to uprgrade (sim free) where to go? Advice would be appreciated on handsets
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I would wait for the X
If you can stomach the cost of the X, then go for that. If not, then pick up an 8 or 8+ assuming you want to stay with iOS. Failing that, there's all manner of Android phones that would suffice depending on how deep your pockets are
iphone 8 is basically iphone 6/6s/7/8 there is absolutely new that would justify the upgrade
improvement in performance is minimal at best for an average user. iphone 8 is basically outdated right at the start (lol that magical 720p screen) when you look at iphone 10.... £1200 for a phone? (lets face it... you want to add a fast charger and most likely extra storage).... ohh did I mention that magical bluetooth 4.2 or the fact you have to give up touch id because apple was too lazy to put it at the back of the phone like every other manufacturer did?

galaxy s8... well its basically iphone 10 just for half the price
lg v30?
new pixel when it's out?
note 8?
one plus 5?

hell there is at least 10 devices just as good if not better for half the iphone 10 price, in fact there is hundreds of laptops for that price and you will be able to do so much more (you could actually buy macbook for that)
puddles99991 h, 15 m ago

I would wait for the X

So want to, but 2 to buy and that would probably be waaaay too much
Leaning towards just getting 2 iphone 7's and waiting a week or so hopeing they drop price.

Is there anychance of viruses with android devices???
I've bit the bullet and ditched my iPhone 6 for the note 8. I won't be going back to iPhone unless something drastically happens to this phone. It's amazing
richje10015 m ago

I've bit the bullet and ditched my iPhone 6 for the note 8. I won't be …I've bit the bullet and ditched my iPhone 6 for the note 8. I won't be going back to iPhone unless something drastically happens to this phone. It's amazing

Buy it sim free or contract?
Contract. Sold iPhone 6s to game for £250 paid £140 for the handset and renewed my contract for £42 pm on ee
mattsk1 h, 53 m ago

iphone 8 is basically iphone 6/6s/7/8 there is absolutely new that would …iphone 8 is basically iphone 6/6s/7/8 there is absolutely new that would justify the upgradeimprovement in performance is minimal at best for an average user. iphone 8 is basically outdated right at the start (lol that magical 720p screen) when you look at iphone 10.... £1200 for a phone? (lets face it... you want to add a fast charger and most likely extra storage).... ohh did I mention that magical bluetooth 4.2 or the fact you have to give up touch id because apple was too lazy to put it at the back of the phone like every other manufacturer did?galaxy s8... well its basically iphone 10 just for half the pricelg v30?new pixel when it's out?note 8?one plus 5?hell there is at least 10 devices just as good if not better for half the iphone 10 price, in fact there is hundreds of laptops for that price and you will be able to do so much more (you could actually buy macbook for that)

32089595-d6TSC.jpg
richlynch1 h, 14 m ago

Leaning towards just getting 2 iphone 7's and waiting a week or so hopeing …Leaning towards just getting 2 iphone 7's and waiting a week or so hopeing they drop price.Is there anychance of viruses with android devices???

no such thing as viruses on android. if anything you can only blame yourself for downloading dodgy apps (sandboxing and premissions)
andynicol12 m ago

[Image]

yeah I know truth hurts... iphone has not changed since iphone 6....
If you got money to burn then imo wait for IPhone 10 or consider Note 8.

Otherwise if your iPhone 6 is in good condition and you can live with limited memory and old phone image get a cheap sim only contact and use your money to have a nice holiday or anything you fancy.
The note 8 looks smart, possibly too big though, on a £12 vodafone sim, Looking at 2 7's although john lewis have 6 32gb for only £330
Edited by: "richlynch" 25th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants