iPhone 6s 32GB (Selling Price)

LocalFound 28th May 2017
I'm going to be selling my iPhone 6s which is in excellent condition, does anyone happen to know what kind of price I would be likely to get for it, can't decide whether to go Ebay or will it be worth it with seller fees etc..
Anyone with any advice would be great!
Cheers
Community Updates
6 Comments
I've always sold my phones through cex. No fuss and if anything happens after somebody buys, it's their problem
I was thinking cex but music magpie will give me £220 and I don't think Cex will give that going by there online prices.
surfinbird

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09I'm going to be selling my iPhone 6s which is in … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09I'm going to be selling my iPhone 6s which is in excellent condition, does anyone happen to know what kind of price I would be likely to get for it, can't decide whether to go Ebay or will it be worth it with seller fees etc..Anyone with any advice would be great!Cheers\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Check Facebook selling pages and Gumtree, see what the asking price is for locally.

Quick search in my area for iPhone 6s 32gb shows asking prices of no less than £250, and as much as £320.

Avoid eBay, scammers aside, the postage and fees hits your pocket.

Gumtree or FB, cash on collection, advertise for £275, with realistically selling for around £240 IMO.

Just be careful with fake notes on Gumtree . I think cex and music magpie are your safest bet but you won't get as much . You takes your choice .
I might actually go for music magpie as I notice I can use a code today and get an extra 10% cash so can get £253 all in.

can't decide whether to go Ebay or will it be worth it with seller fees … can't decide whether to go Ebay or will it be worth it with seller fees etc..Anyone with any advice would be great!

List it when there's a special offer where you pay £1 max in seller fees? They're running the offer about two weekends a month these days, so you might not have long to wait til the next one. And make it cash on collection only. Check the £££ notes are legit!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants