iPhone 6s imei

Found 20th Feb
Hi

My daughter has lost the SIM tray, phone won't turn on, IMEI is not on the back. She has also removed the device from iTunes to send it to Mazuma.

We don't have the box either BUT does apple allow you restore a device? If so we can the IMEI that way?
Community Updates
AskPhones
13 Comments
Type in *#06#
Also check iTunes
waynecoulter59 m ago

Also check iTunes

OP has stated the device has been removed from iTunes...

waynecoulter510 m ago

Type in *#06#

OP has advised that the handset won't turn on...
deleted1597344
Your out of luck then but try the last option just in case, IMEI locations as highlighted by Apple.

support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204073
Edited by: "deleted1597344" 20th Feb
OP, presumably your looking to sell/trade in the handset to Mazuma?

Why do you require the IMEI...? - can't you just select 'skip this step' when it prompts you for the IMEI after selecting a faulty iPhone6s....?
andynicol21 m ago

OP, presumably your looking to sell/trade in the handset to Mazuma?Why do …OP, presumably your looking to sell/trade in the handset to Mazuma?Why do you require the IMEI...? - can't you just select 'skip this step' when it prompts you for the IMEI after selecting a faulty iPhone6s....?

I did and have sent it. Got an email today
"We have received the Apple iPhone 6S you recently posted to us however have been unable to complete the testing process.

We are presently unable to confirm the IMEI of the device.

If you are unaware of these details and/or do not feel comfortable providing the information we can arrange for the handset to be returned to you."

They need the imei number to check if the device is stolen. As they can’t boot it up they can’t check it and therefore need you to provide it. If you don’t then they cannot buy it even for scrap.

Another place you can try is by logging into your online account with your phone provider it should be listed under your devices.
It wont restore if it doesnt turn on. Only way you might be able to get it is if you find the serial number and I think some websites give the imei if sn is entered, but maybe the other way round (sn from imei).
Looks like we have had it then lol
You’ve removed it from iTunes but probably not the Apple account. Log into the Apple account online and view my devices. See if it is still there.
Failing that contact support they may be able to tell you what it was.
Did you ever enter it into a website on google chrome to maybe check s/n or ime check your history or Google’s saved passwords and if you went back to the site start with 1 then go up to 9 it me gave saved and reappear
Would the original provider who you bought it from store this info? They must know what phone they give to what people... just an idea! I hope you find it
Ever done a backup to iTunes??

Try this, iTunes > Peferences... > Devices > Hover over your iPhone backup entry and a popup will show you your serial and imei number
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants