iPhone 6S Screen Repair Recommendations

Found 14th Mar
I cracked the screen on my iPhone 6S. Getting it repaired by Apple would cost 150 GBP, which is more than the price of some of the refurb iPhone 6S recently posted here.

Can anybody recommend a reliable shop that can install a new good quality iPhone 6S screen for less? What kind of price could I expect to pay for this?

And does anybody have experience with how Apple handles 3rd party screen replacements when you come to them to have your battery replaced afterwards? From what I've heard they used to refuse to work on the phone, but they recently changed this rule.
Community Updates
AskPhones
7 Comments
There's an eBay seller doing Front screen and Back housing for £75. Wouldn't pay more than £50 for just the screen tbh
Hi I replace screen regularly and I charge people £45 for a OEM screen some shops charge like £60/70 which is a complete rip of try buying your own screen and getting somebody to fit it for you that way it'll be cheaper and you will get a very good quality screen
omar02058 m ago

Hi I replace screen regularly and I charge people £45 for a OEM screen …Hi I replace screen regularly and I charge people £45 for a OEM screen some shops charge like £60/70 which is a complete rip of try buying your own screen and getting somebody to fit it for you that way it'll be cheaper and you will get a very good quality screen

I very highly doubt you buy OEM screens. They would cost more than £45 to buy. Maybe you are the ripping people off, selling them **** screens and telling them they are OEM. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.
master1020 m ago

I very highly doubt you buy OEM screens. They would cost more than £45 to …I very highly doubt you buy OEM screens. They would cost more than £45 to buy. Maybe you are the ripping people off, selling them **** screens and telling them they are OEM. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

I only buy OEM screen from professional sites, oem screens aren't that expensive if you buy them wholesale not retail
omar0202 m ago

I only buy OEM screen from professional sites, oem screens aren't that …I only buy OEM screen from professional sites, oem screens aren't that expensive if you buy them wholesale not retail

Yes, sure you do. I think APple buy more than you do and don't fit them for £45.
master101 m ago

Yes, sure you do. I think APple buy more than you do and don't fit them …Yes, sure you do. I think APple buy more than you do and don't fit them for £45.

Apple are a Complete off everyone knows that I could show you the reviews but n point as your not gonna be a customer for me lol
Edited by: "omar020" 14th Mar
Apple will still replace the battery regardless of third party screen, mods or other faults. They make you sign a disclaimer and state that if they damage the third party screen/parts then they're not responsible etc. They replaced my daughter's fine, no problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions