iphone 6s screen replacement

Found 13th May
hey folks, can anyone recommend a decent 6s screen as shattered mine. ideally with minimal bits to swap over? loads on ebay but no idea which is decent quality. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
9 Comments
Check easytechparts very good quality and fast shopping used them 2/3 time before recommended
LLTrader are cheap and cheerful.
cmdr_elito17 h, 50 m ago

eustore.ifixit.com/en/Parts/iPhone-Parts/iPhone-6s/iPhone-6s-LCD-Screen-and-Digitizer-Full-Assembly-Fix-Kit-White-oxid.htmlItems and tools, there’s also a video online on how to do it.

Thanks for link. Contacted but OOS
BadMF2 h, 36 m ago

LLTrader are cheap and cheerful.

Screens any good? they are super cheap

I kind of only want to perform screen swap the once and spend a fir bit of time on it daily
I’ve probably bought about 3-400 over the space of a couple of years. (Have about £200 worth of reward points I’ve yet to use)

The screens are usually good. Had a fair few arrive dead on arrival, a few that worked but had wonky lines running down them, but they are good with returns and send you a pdf label for return postage.

Buy buy the full housing, camera, button, earpiece etc. Makes it quicker and less fiddly. But remember to swap over your home button for the original else the fingerprint ID won’t work anymore.

They also come with all the tools you need to do the repair. Although they’re not the best quality. But they get the job done.
omar02015 h, 17 m ago

Check easytechparts very good quality and fast shopping used them 2/3 time …Check easytechparts very good quality and fast shopping used them 2/3 time before recommended

I've actually got that one in me amazon cart, but had 0 reviews so wasnt sure
BadMF48 m ago

I’ve probably bought about 3-400 over the space of a couple of years. ( …I’ve probably bought about 3-400 over the space of a couple of years. (Have about £200 worth of reward points I’ve yet to use)The screens are usually good. Had a fair few arrive dead on arrival, a few that worked but had wonky lines running down them, but they are good with returns and send you a pdf label for return postage. Buy buy the full housing, camera, button, earpiece etc. Makes it quicker and less fiddly. But remember to swap over your home button for the original else the fingerprint ID won’t work anymore. They also come with all the tools you need to do the repair. Although they’re not the best quality. But they get the job done.

Wow thats allot of screens! think i'm going to take punt. Yes going for full housing option and will swap the touch button.Shame really as only my outer glass has cracked, but looks mare to change on its own.
Thanks for the rec!
Just a bit of feedback! ended up getting the full housing kit from 'easytechparts' and a complete little kit, but not oem at all. Screens not as bright, has tinge of blue and touchpad sensitivity was not the same. Their comms are spot on mind and they sent over replacement nextday whlst the original one supplied was still with me fitted....but exact same thing. Deffo easy replacement but quality isnt there. Screens are chinese units and seem to draw more power and heat too. Going back and sellers agreed refund.

I'm tempted to get the lltrader one, but saw this and giving it a punt. ebay.co.uk/itm…264
claim to be original. find out soon enough
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions