iphone 6s suddenly unable to make outgoing phone calls

Posted 28th Oct
My wifes iphone 6s which is only a few months old has suddenly stopped making outgoing phonecalls.Texts are working fine and incoming phonecalls are fine but whenever she tries to make a call it beeps once and goes dead.I'm not at home to check it out myself so I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas as to whats happening.There was an outstanding software update which I thought was the problem but its still happening after that was installed.The network symbol from "ID mobile" is showing at the top of the phone.Checked online account and can't see anything wrong there.Tried turning airplane mode on and off too.Haven't a clue whats going on
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Phone your network ask them to check your settings . They can ping your phone for sending and receiving calls/texts/data and check for errors
Useful article Here. Not as rare as you may think. Try reseating sim card first as you've done the updates and airplane mode fixes.
A few month old it will be under guarantee, take it to shop...
I would call into Apple store and get their techs to check it out they don't charge
Reset network settings on your iPhone. Some issues including problems on making and receiving calls would just require a simple network reset to properly work again. Thus, you might as well give it a try this time. Just head on to your phone Settings-> General-> Reset-> and then select Reset Network Settings.

Try dialling *#31#. It shows a message “Setting Interrogation Succeeded, Calling Line ID Restriction Disabled” and then you can call normally.

THE LAST ONE I POSTED USUALLY WORKS
Try dialling *#31#. It shows a message “Setting Interrogation Succeeded, Calling Line ID Restriction Disabled” and then you can call normally.
Try cleaning your SIM card, had this fault wiped the card and hey presto all fixed.
Thanks all.Seems to be working now all of a sudden.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants