iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened

Found 23rd Sep 2017
Hi guys,

Just won the above on eBay for £420.

Locked to EE but I think that's a pretty sweet deal but I'm always apprehensive on eBay because I'm always surprised to win bids cheap.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your opinions
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Never buy new phones off ebay

give it few weeks it will be reported stolen and blocked
Caroline_199342 m ago

Never buy new phones off ebaygive it few weeks it will be reported stolen …Never buy new phones off ebaygive it few weeks it will be reported stolen and blocked

Is this seriously a regular thing?

Is there anything I can do if this does happen?
Can you post a link to the listing, perhaps we'd have a better idea to help you with.
andyjack943 m ago

Is this seriously a regular thing? Is there anything I can do if this does …Is this seriously a regular thing? Is there anything I can do if this does happen?

Of course it’s a regular thing, and cry
Toptrumpet8 m ago

Can you post a link to the listing, perhaps we'd have a better idea to …Can you post a link to the listing, perhaps we'd have a better idea to help you with.

ebay.co.uk/i/1…872
andyjack9437 m ago

Is this seriously a regular thing? Is there anything I can do if this does …Is this seriously a regular thing? Is there anything I can do if this does happen?

Ive bought and sold phones on ebay and never had an issue, might just be luck but I wouldnt assume every one is going to have issues
andyjack941 h, 5 m ago

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/122712363872

I think that one will be ok. Business account and probably wouldn't want to risk his feedback.
miikeyblue10 m ago

I think that one will be ok. Business account and probably wouldn't want …I think that one will be ok. Business account and probably wouldn't want to risk his feedback.

I messaged him, and the seller ended up ringing me and reassured me.

Should be ok.
andyjack945 h, 52 m ago

I messaged him, and the seller ended up ringing me and reassured me.Should …I messaged him, and the seller ended up ringing me and reassured me.Should be ok.

Ask hi to ask EE to unlock it and see their reaction if they are a good seller then they will have it unlocked for you. Bought 5 iPhones over the years, three no issues two one was a hacked account the other came and had an iPad mini serial number seller with good feedback said it was made with new bits! eBay had to step in. Wouldn’t do it again, o2 refresh is easier and the 7 was £267 a few weeks ago with 11.5 months apple warranty.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants