iPhone 7 Plus

Found 3rd Apr 2017
Hey Guys,

any one know of any iPhone 7 Plus deals going at the moment?

Ideally looking at purchasing the phone out right, best price so far £719 for 32Gb version from John Lewis (as they give the 2 years warranty)...

Anyone know of any promo codes that can be used elsewhere to get it any cheaper?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Didn't get a 7 plus but got a 7 on contract with 128gb and absolutely love it
32gb is quite small you might find you run out of space fairly quickly if you take a lot of photos/videos. If not though 32gb should be fine just for a few apps.

Also got a 7 plus on contract with EE 128GB great phone. Camera is amazing

Edited by: "stevemona" 3rd Apr 2017
stevemona

32gb is quite small you might find you run out of space fairly quickly if … 32gb is quite small you might find you run out of space fairly quickly if you take a lot of photos/videos. If not though 32gb should be fine just for a few apps.Also got a 7 plus on contract with EE 128GB great phone. Camera is amazing

Got same on Vodafone, can confirm it's great!

smartfonestore were selling brand new ones for £669 (128gb) but seem to be out of stock atm. Have the 256gb for £719, best I've seen. Not sure if the Very offer is still on or valid for them but that was 20% off I think.
Nobody needs a £700 phone!
Just bought one from cex online for £535 grade b on o2.
Arrives today.
You can get a 32gb iPhone 7 direct from apple for £599, or £718 with AppleCare. They had an interest free option when I bought mine which was £x amount per month for 20 months, but you'll find details of that (if they still offer it) on the Apple site

EDIT: Sorry, just realised you were looking for the Plus not the standard size...
Edited by: "civms47" 4th Apr 2017
h4rry07

Hey Guys,any one know of any iPhone 7 Plus deals going at the … Hey Guys,any one know of any iPhone 7 Plus deals going at the moment?Ideally looking at purchasing the phone out right, best price so far £719 for 32Gb version from John Lewis (as they give the 2 years warranty)...Anyone know of any promo codes that can be used elsewhere to get it any cheaper?Thanks in advance.

I realise you prefer to buy outright, but the fact you mention 2 years warranty implies you would be looking to keep it for 2 years?

Therefore have you considered Apple Upgrade?
Pay over 20 months interest free, and its has some cover for accidental damage, i.e. screen replacement would only cost £25 within that period.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants