iPhone 7 Plus Charger Case

Found 6th Jun 2017
Does anyone have any comments on iPhone 7 Plus Charger Case.
Official Apple/Mophy ones look good but not sure if merit the price tag.
Amazon/eBay ones seem very bulky.

Can anyone help?
Community Updates
4 Comments
Hi Andy, Do you have the 7 plus currently? Or you looking to upgrade and getting the battery case as an accessory at purchase? Only reason I ask is because I have a 7 plus and I find the battery to easily last a day even under quite heavy use (I watch many hours of videos daily) and I find I still have about 30-40% battery left at the end of the day?
johnwillowlfc

Hi Andy, Do you have the 7 plus currently? Or you looking to upgrade and … Hi Andy, Do you have the 7 plus currently? Or you looking to upgrade and getting the battery case as an accessory at purchase? Only reason I ask is because I have a 7 plus and I find the battery to easily last a day even under quite heavy use (I watch many hours of videos daily) and I find I still have about 30-40% battery left at the end of the day?

Currently got 7 Plus and i usually make it to end of day with 10+ % but wanted an extra, which would mean i wouldnt have to worry.
Why not go for a cheap power bank? Use if needed, this won't then make the phone bigger if you put it in a charger case
westy125

Why not go for a cheap power bank? Use if needed, this won't then make … Why not go for a cheap power bank? Use if needed, this won't then make the phone bigger if you put it in a charger case

Would rather having the one unit rather than wires having to be attached.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants