Found 23rd Nov 2016
Hi
I am looking for any good deals on iPhone7 plus.. can anyone who bought recently or looking for deals on this help please?
Is it possible to get better deal around Christmas?

Thanks in advance!!

6 Comments

Get it through Apple the phone on finance through Apple upgrade program cost around £30 - £40 a month then ring EE and say you want to price match Three as they offer for £9 a month unlimited mins and text and 4GB they will match it and give you it for the same price but better network then it works out cheaper.

Phone only or on contract?

There is a great deal on here with mobilephonesdirect, its £79.99 upfront for the 32gb iphone plus and then £40.99 per month on EE. Its 10gb of data and unlimited calls and texts - I have just ordered myself!

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/sho…363
Edited by: "hayleys1978" 23rd Nov 2016

There was a good one on HUKD a week ago, but the links seem to have gone bad. Try the one on this page, it's the same deal but links still work techradar.com/new…als

I might try getting that one on here later on again with links working. Can't manage much on my phone though, it's on its last legs. Come on S7 deals, I need you!!!

it seems there are better deals on the 128gb ones than the 32gb! lets see what the networks start to offer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions