iPhone 8 deal

Found 7th Jan
I just been offered the iPhone 8 64 gb with 8 gb data on max speed , unlimited calls and message , no up front cost for £37.99 a month , is it a decent deal from EE I’m currently on sim only so lost touch with phone prices
Community Updates
AskApplePhones
6 Comments
Yes! Deduct the cost of the phone and your tariff is £160 over the 24 months, making it roughly £6.70 a month for 8gb/unlimited calls and texts. If there’s no upfront cost this isn’t bad at all (imo of course
Edited by: "missy89" 7th Jan
Not a bad offer at all. I’m paying £32 a month for 3GB unlimited calls/texts with iPhone 6s 64GB which I took out nearly two years ago, tariff runs out next month so will be shopping around. With the rise in the cost of the handsets and the extra data it doesn’t seem unreasonable.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 7th Jan
Sounds a great deal. Who’s it through as I’d be interested!
Eyeb1013th Jan

Sounds a great deal. Who’s it through as I’d be interested!

It’s with EE you need to go through to retention not sure if available to new customers
Contacted them today. Best they could offer was 52.99 or something like that! (iPhone 8, 10gb data)
Eyeb1016th Jan

Contacted them today. Best they could offer was 52.99 or something like …Contacted them today. Best they could offer was 52.99 or something like that! (iPhone 8, 10gb data)

They should have the deals available to all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions