Expired

iPhone 8 nightmare

Found 12th May
Not sure if this is in the right place.
New to iPhones so need some help please. My iPhone 8 was trying to update but ended up in a loop. To correct this I re-set the phone. Since doing this I am unable to access many features i.e. open messages,access app store,iTunes etc with Wi-Fi on.
If I turn off the Wi-Fi and use mobile data all is fine.
Please can some-one help me?
Many thanks.
Community Updates
AskiPhone 5s
7 Comments
Could it be simply you need to re-enter the WiFi password..?

Other than that, connect to the computer you have backed up the phone to and re-set to the last back-up, it should then attempt to update after its been re-set to last back-up..?
Edited by: "andynicol" 12th May
Try restarting the device (not resetting) and connecting to the WiFi again. If that fails, try forgetting the WiFi network and joining it again.
Thanks for the quick response. The Wi-Fi is connected but I cannot use the features with it turned on only when I turn it off and use the mobile data do things work correctly.
I think you have to re-sync your iphone to your wallet.
melomanias10 m ago

Try restarting the device (not resetting) and connecting to the WiFi …Try restarting the device (not resetting) and connecting to the WiFi again. If that fails, try forgetting the WiFi network and joining it again.

Many thanks. Restarted and all is fine now.
Holding the middle button and power button for about 10 seconds should resolve it
nannafish3 h, 53 m ago

Many thanks. Restarted and all is fine now.

Glad it worked Yes, sometimes I’m able to connect to the WiFi network but not the internet, so either restarting the router or the device does the trick (unless there’s a more serious issue).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants