Iphone 8 plus or Samsung Note 8?

Found 8th Nov 2017
Currently have the samsung s6 32gb.
I need a new phone as mine is starting to get slow.
Mostly looking for one with good battery, great camera (Snapchat-Generally Iphones have a better camera for snapchat but how is it on the note 8?).
With the note 8 I could extend the memory which I like.
Iphone 8 + would feel more luxurious for the price.

I am used to samsung had it for 4 years.
Don't want to go on contract want to buy it outright.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
14 Comments

Samsung Note 8 anyday...............

camera on samsung note phones are supberb. i would vote for samsung all the way

I had the iPhone 6 plus which I returned because it just didn't have little bits in the app store , camera was unbelievably good though.
I'm now getting the note 8 , possibly on black Friday

Original Poster

I might get the note 8 trade with an old iphone 4 but dont know if i should wait for black friday or even boxing day.

iPhone 8 annihilates the Samsung Note 8 in performance - and has more features.

I know that’s a comparison with the X, but the iPhone 8 actually performs better than the X.

S8+ is worth a shout too

bulletfoss17 m ago

iPhone 8 annihilates the Samsung Note 8 in performance - and has more …iPhone 8 annihilates the Samsung Note 8 in performance - and has more features.[Video] I know that’s a comparison with the X, but the iPhone 8 actually performs better than the X.

Did you watch the video? In my opinion the Note 8 was faster.

Do a hard reset on your phone and only install what you need. This should speed up your phone.

Then keep it for another year and get yourself a note 8 or s8 when the prices will be much cheaper

General consensus from the YouTube techies is the Note 8 has better ram management than the 8.

camera is better on the Note8, Note8 is cheaper, a lot more features on Note8

it all depends on what camp your in, iPhone users will stick with their latest and greatest and Samsung/Android users will stick to their latest and greatest.

Note8 for me all the time.

Note 8 without doubt.

Though if you aren't going to use the pen why not just get the galaxy s 8?

Any flagship phone is good enough for selfies on snapchat or whatever... :/. We're not talking about professional photography after all.

Also, the S6 should be still more than useable... what do you do with the phone that you are complaining about it being slow? Try a reset first and maybe have the battery replaced. No need to spend £££ if it still works. Free up space and delete unused apps and various junk you might have accumulated over the years.

Just say you want a new phone
Edited by: "hearts22" 12th Nov 2017

How have you had the S6 for 4 years if the S6 was released in 2015?? Or you mean you have been using Samsung phones for 4 years...

bulletfoss8th Nov

iPhone 8 annihilates the Samsung Note 8 in performance - and has more …iPhone 8 annihilates the Samsung Note 8 in performance - and has more features.[Video] I know that’s a comparison with the X, but the iPhone 8 actually performs better than the X.

Watch the video to the end, the note 8 is faster in real world usage. Other than for the poker game he opens.

canonyau1 h, 1 m ago

Watch the video to the end, the note 8 is faster in real world usage. …Watch the video to the end, the note 8 is faster in real world usage. Other than for the poker game he opens.

Nah mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions