Groups
    EXPIRED

iPhone

Ok

i have a contract with three 7months at £17.00. left
    Upgrade right now for an i phone 16gb 500 mins loads texts and unlimited internet for about £33 with £69 for the phone.
    £881
    Is that a good deal for two years? bearing in mind no charge for finishing contract.

thanks to all as this is a new area for me.

8 Comments

Go for it - iPhone is the best and you will not regret it!

Not so sure, not so long ago we all had A phone, we are already up to I, soon it will be Y phone.

wait for the new one, it will be out in a few months lol.

Edited by: "wilbur7" 19th Jan 2011

Original Poster

i would take that deal for sure if they offered me. was this after you twisted there arm or with an offer?

mus_ne

Original Poster

mus_ne

Need a toy - never had one so want to try rest of family have i pod touches so not sure if i should go over to the dark side (apple) or not really

I was a a proper Iphone hater couldn't understand the hype.. Then I purchased one and whilst I still thing its a lot of hype it is defo the best phone on the market - all round its miles ahead of what android phones offer at the moment (IMO - thats my disclaimer) - in summary get it
    Edited by: "zackariah" 15th Jan 2011

Bare in mind this is the same deal that anyone who walks into a 3 shop can get ,,,haggle that you are going to go to say Tesco mobile my friend did this and they waived the£ 69 .00 charge
    Edited by: "TommyCooper" 16th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions