iPhone Activation lock removal?!??

Posted 2nd Sep 2018
I have an iPhone 7 which is locked to an Apple ID which I don’t know the password for - I need a service which removes the activation lock on an iPhone . I have attached an image of the screen I am seeing. Thanks

3035973-o326G.jpg

Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
I swear not even apple can do this
The activation lock is there to discourage theft. As far as I know the only way to remove it is to ask the account owner in question to delete the device from their iCloud account/log out of their iCloud account on the device.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 2nd Sep 2018
Seems plenty of auctions on eBay appear to differ. Loads of iCloud locked phones for sale
u6645415 m ago

Seems plenty of auctions on eBay appear to differ. Loads of iCloud locked …Seems plenty of auctions on eBay appear to differ. Loads of iCloud locked phones for sale

Maybe they’re trying to offload them to uninformed potential customers otherwise don’t you think the seller would unlock it before selling?.
You can't remove it. There is no service that can remove it without knowing the email address and password used for iCloud.

All you might be able to find is workarounds to access some limited functions but the phone is still locked to iCloud and not usable as a normal phone.

iCloud locked devices are basically only usable for parts.
Edited by: "hearts22" 2nd Sep 2018
u66454154 m ago

Seems plenty of auctions on eBay appear to differ. Loads of iCloud locked …Seems plenty of auctions on eBay appear to differ. Loads of iCloud locked phones for sale

Most offer a questionable fix that uses a dns server to bypass but it’s only a bypass the locked screen you are seeing now for basic functions. If there was a way there would be some serious money to be made buying those up on Ebay.

btw are you aware that this phone you are asking about is likelystolen?
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 2nd Sep 2018
There is a service it’s called resetting your password apple can help you with that other than that handing it over to the nearest police station as it’s not yours
Edited by: "eslick" 2nd Sep 2018
deleted1471098
u6645411 h, 55 m ago

They are for spares.
deleted1471098
If you can get into your gmail account then reset the iCloud password, then activate it using the new password. If you can’t access you gmail, then reset the gmail password then access that and then reset the iCloud. If you can’t do that then likely it’s not your phone and you should hand it in to the police.
ac103722 h, 39 m ago

They can’t

Actually they can, they just dont like doing it. If you can prove ownership, ie have an invoice with the serial number on it in your name, they can unlock it. They do this for company devices, somay do it for personal devices if you can provide enough evidence that its yours.
Hey mate, reset the password! If that’s not helpful have you tried plugging it in to iTunes and resetting it?
there is no way around it.

If you dont know the password for the apple id the phone is only useful for spares.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants