Groups

Iphone advice? possible Scam?

Bought an iphone a few weeks ago, and took out the insurance with carphone warehouse.

Acouple of days later i was rang and offered cheaper insurance on behalf of 02 by EBell uk

Any one heard of the company? Anyone encountered this?

Was just wondering if they are legit or not?

4 Comments

I bought another phone from carphone warehouse and had same phone call. I wasn't happy to be honest that they had my number at all. I refused the insurance from them but did ring the original insurance company and told them that I'd had a cheaper quote from my bank. They matched the quote which reduced the insurance from £9.99 to £4.99. Try this I'm sure they'll reduce your costs.

Original Poster

ktdd18;6890535

I bought another phone from carphone warehouse and had same phone call. I … I bought another phone from carphone warehouse and had same phone call. I wasn't happy to be honest that they had my number at all. I refused the insurance from them but did ring the original insurance company and told them that I'd had a cheaper quote from my bank. They matched the quote which reduced the insurance from £9.99 to £4.99. Try this I'm sure they'll reduce your costs.

Well the thing is iv took the insurance out with the, however now i googled them and theres not much info, however alot of people saying they have been scammed by the company.

Iv got my policy though the post and it looks ok, however was wondering if people had any ideas, or experiences about it?

Original Poster

anyone else?

Original Poster

sorry need to know if anyone else has had this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72944196
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871523
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240

See more discussions