iPhone and mini usb (?) leads

Posted 27th Nov
Could someone point towards good quality less that will stand te rest of time and manhandling? I have bought tons of leads but always have the same issue where they stop working and feel like I could fill a landfill with all the ones I have kicking around the house
Thanks!!!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Have you tried the Amazon Basics Lightning cables? They seem to be very well made for a reasonable price.
Yes I have, I bought 3, gave one to hubby and can not locate the other 2 🤭, are the mini usb from Amazon basics any good? Thanks for the advice
Edited by: "LillyM" 27th Nov
I would highly recommend an Anker USB lead - really robust and charge your phone really fast. I went through loads of the Apple and knock-off Apple leads - now have an Anker one - no problems at all, and am really happy with it. Totally worth the extra pennies.
Thanks, I bought some anker micro usb last year and they have gone the way the others do maybe we are too heavy handed with them, thanks for the advice
LillyM27/11/2019 19:59

Yes I have, I bought 3, gave one to hubby and can not locate the other 2 …Yes I have, I bought 3, gave one to hubby and can not locate the other 2 🤭, are the mini usb from Amazon basics any good? Thanks for the advice

LillyM27/11/2019 20:15

Thanks, I bought some anker micro usb last year and they have gone the way …Thanks, I bought some anker micro usb last year and they have gone the way the others do maybe we are too heavy handed with them, thanks for the advice

Can you confirm please what lead you are wanting to get? In your thread title you mention an iPhone which uses a Lightning cable, but you’ve also mentioned mini USB and Micro USB, that’s three different types of cable.
Sorry I meant both iPhone ones and micro usb, I have an iPhone and a plethora of android tablets
The tables are used by the kids and the leads keep in not working after a while and I’m forever buying both the micro usbs for their tablets and iPhone leads for hubby and I, i suspect he’s got a stash of iPhone leads somewhere though he swears he doesn’t
I’d second anker. Great quality cables and devices, never had anything break.
I will look into them again, maybe with braided lead this time
Anyone got in touch with their customer service? I bought a pair of aoundcore headphones and they have this white noise when listening at low volume which really bothers me as I use them at night.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants