Groups
    EXPIRED

iPhone - any room for negotiation?

Banned
    I am going to get an iPhone in the next couple of weeks. The 8Mb version on the £35 tariff.

A couple of questions:

1. Are there any deals to be done in-store to get accessories thrown in for free, or is the pricing strictly take-it-or-leave-it?

2. What accessories are essential? Screen protector film presumably. Anything else?

Thanks

4 Comments

there was rumour that the iphone will be with half price line rental for 6 months, it'll be from 1st of november if it does happen

Also buy the £45 month tariff and downgrade to the £35 a month tariff after 9 months

This means you save £10 overall and for the first 9 months get double the minutes.

i'd go for 8gb rather than 8mb

IMHO, you're better off buying it outright - buy a 8gb PAYG Iphone for £349 - it comes with a SIM card that includes 12 months free internet.

I did this and sold the SIM card on gumtree for £65.

I've now slotted a £20 O2 pay monthly simplicity SIM card in my Iphone - which gives me 600 minutes, 1,000 texts and unlimited internet - plus no 18 month contract - just a contract I can cancel at any time.

bargain

robbodobbo;3307855

i'd go for 8gb rather than 8mbIMHO, you're better off buying it outright … i'd go for 8gb rather than 8mbIMHO, you're better off buying it outright - buy a 8gb PAYG Iphone for £349 - it comes with a SIM card that includes 12 months free internet.I did this and sold the SIM card on gumtree for £65.I've now slotted a £20 O2 pay monthly simplicity SIM card in my Iphone - which gives me 600 minutes, 1,000 texts and unlimited internet - plus no 18 month contract - just a contract I can cancel at any time.bargain

Did you have to unlock or jail break it or did it just work with the simplicity sim in ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions