Groups

iPhone App Light switch

Just saw an advert for the iphone where theres an app that apparently switches lights on and off not sure if this works. Anyone know what its called or if it actually works ?

8 Comments

surely they cant advertise it if it didnt lol

You'd need to purchase hardware that would sit between your light switch and the light.

Im really intrested in this, will you let me know if you manage to find the app name please. thnnk you

x10 commander i think.

Edit: You need to buy the hardware for your house, the app is £5.99

loupomm;8470780

surely they cant advertise it if it didnt lol

hi lou.. havent seen you for ages. youre right.. its on the advert but you need to have hardware at home :thumbsup:

KERMITZBITZ;8470964

hi lou.. havent seen you for ages. youre right.. its on the advert but … hi lou.. havent seen you for ages. youre right.. its on the advert but you need to have hardware at home :thumbsup:

Hey hun, hope your doing well x

yes obv you need the right equiptment :-D

I had a look and you're looking at a couple of hundred pounds worth of hardware for it. I'll probably stick to the old fashioned finger on switch method, it'll save me a fortune
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767404
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1010
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63484
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7211361

See more discussions