Found 12th Mar 2010
hi, ive just upgraded to an iphone and was hoping some of you lovely people can suggest some good apps for me please!

11 Comments

tunein radio lets u stream most radio shows ie i listen to magic which i cant get where i live without dab :thumbsup:

stanza so you can read downloaded books

Original Poster

onlyme23;8083370

tunein radio lets u stream most radio shows ie i listen to magic which i … tunein radio lets u stream most radio shows ie i listen to magic which i cant get where i live without dab :thumbsup:stanza so you can read downloaded books

thanks. are there some free book already on there to read? or do u pay for books?

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;8083373

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/623194/iphone-what-apps-do-you-recommend

thanks, got a few off there! :thumbsup:

Banned

Angry Birds.

Essential!

amazon app is good! take a pic and it finds it, and gives the price to buy etc, sky+, flight control and paper toss!

JonnyTwoToes;8083543

Angry Birds.Essential!

I only discovered this yesterday, but it is fantastic.

Original Poster

Crazy Jamie;8083632

I only discovered this yesterday, but it is fantastic.

ha ha ok. ive just done it now! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mkerstin86;8083606

amazon app is good! take a pic and it finds it, and gives the price to … amazon app is good! take a pic and it finds it, and gives the price to buy etc, sky+, flight control and paper toss!

how does the sky + app work? :oops:

michelle2207;8083700

how does the sky + app work? :oops:

It links up with your sky+ box at home. So if you forget to record something whilst your out and about, you can click a programme to record on the app and the info will sent to your sky+ box to record said programme! hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632
    2. Home CCTV system advice.22
    3. Christmas presents49
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44

See more discussions