iphone - apps store apps not working

13 replies
Found 16th Aug 2008
just go back to home...???

13 Comments

Mines in £'s how did you get it in $$$ ?

Have you got your phone set to US?
Go to settings, general, international and check it's set to UK.

Original Poster

its set to uk

i have a feeling its something to do with the jailbreak...maybe i used a us one? i used the u tube vid witht he tutorial and all that...im gonna re-do it tomorrow and see if it makes a diff

check tha your iTunes app store is set to UK (bottom of iTunes)
re-boot your phone and ensure it's all set to UK, is your iTunes store application (for music) in UK pounds?
shouldn't be a jailbreak issue as it can be changed on the fly

what he said|

Original Poster

i installed an app on cydia...now i have a black screen with the loading thing going round...what do i do? how do i re-boot my iphone as it wont go off

hold the power and sleep buttons down for about 10-15 seconds, the phone will reboot

Original Poster

arcsbite;2757071

check tha your iTunes app store is set to UK (bottom of iTunes)re-boot … check tha your iTunes app store is set to UK (bottom of iTunes)re-boot your phone and ensure it's all set to UK, is your iTunes store application (for music) in UK pounds?shouldn't be a jailbreak issue as it can be changed on the fly

ive re-updated to 2.0.1 and im having the same prob

my itunes on my pc is in uk pounds...

on my iphone i cant sign in to my account cos it says u can only buy in the uk store...and doesnt give me an option to change?

how do i chose the uk itunes?

Original Poster

uh its in pounds now....wtf..lol i didnt do anything....ill try again...geez this iphone business hah

Original Poster

arcsbite;2758926

hold the power and sleep buttons down for about 10-15 seconds, the phone … hold the power and sleep buttons down for about 10-15 seconds, the phone will reboot

thanks for that...all sorted now...must have froze or something

Original Poster

now none of the apps i got from the apps store work..when i click them screen goes black then bounces back to home...

anyone else had this?

Original Poster

noone know??

Usually if an app keeps crashing, "turn it off and turn it back on again"
If all else fails, delete it and redownload it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions