Iphone apps updates sign in

On my iphone on the Apps store icon its telling me that there are 13 updates i need to install. When im clicking the icon and going to install there is a prompt asking me for my password i am registered with itunes but the problem is that the preson who owned the phone before me his email comes up on the screen and i cannot change or delete it there is only the password bit i can enter my password.

How do i take the other persons email address out and put mine there???

Thanx

4 Comments

On iTunes, if you click on store, choose sign out. Once done, you should then be able to go back in a Create an account. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Or sign in with a different account

Hit 'Settings' (iPhone settings), then 'Store'. You should be able to change it there. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

calico_cat;6386285

Hit 'Settings' (iPhone settings), then 'Store'. You should be able to … Hit 'Settings' (iPhone settings), then 'Store'. You should be able to change it there. :thumbsup:

I have tried this but even then it still comes up with the old owners email address and wont let me put mine in.

You will have to remove the app and purchase (even if free) the app using your account. Otherwise you'll need the password for this account.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213594
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders66
    3. Ebid over Ebay11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763972

See more discussions