Iphone battery

Hi,
for the past month, when i have been going to bed, the iphone had 3 quarters battery but when i got up, all the battery was gone. Does anyone know why this happens every night?
Thanks

10 Comments

Mine does it too : ( nothing i do makes it last through the day either xx

little elves come in the night and steal the power out of your iphone or failing that thieving gypsy scum, :whistling:

YES.. the battery fairies take everything at night.. when i was young the tooth fairies used to take my teeth from under my pillow. ;o)

Banned

My tocco ultra is the same.... night =full ...morning=empty

Only other thing to do is to total power off (hold down button for 10 secs) Im also sure it wont alert you to calls etc but if you're not bothered about that its an option,

Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Internet all these things running at night likely to cause problems. Plug it in before bed ?

*katie*;6020035

Mine does it too : ( nothing i do makes it last through the day either xx

I got the N97 in the end. Marvellous phone. Hope you enjoy your iPhone :thumbsup:

Have you jailbroken / unlocked it? I had similar issues on my 3GS after jailreaking but after a full reset/ restore with the latest firmware, it stopped. I also turned off push email an notifications.

kyalion;6020137

I got the N97 in the end. Marvellous phone. Hope you enjoy your iPhone … I got the N97 in the end. Marvellous phone. Hope you enjoy your iPhone :thumbsup:

Thanks hun, ahh im jealous, i miss buttons!!!! xx

My battery can last 2 days easily on standby.

Charge your phone to full, and let it die, about 3 or 4 times.

You need to CALIBRATE(sp?) your battery.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions